A proposal for The Freedom of Migration Act is presented here for public scrutiny. Please do not take even one word at face value; examine my facts and logic. Voice your opinion

The solution

  • The only way a foreigner could settle in the USA should be by finding employment here. A spouse and minor children should be able to reside with a legal foreign worker.
  • Private employment agencies should, for a fee, manage the recruitment of foreigners.
  • A foreigner working in the United States should receive a government-issued guest worker ID card.
  • During the first five years of living in the USA, an alien worker should not be entitled to any social benefits available to citizens and permanent residents.
  • Political refugees and other individuals admitted to the U.S. for humanitarian reasons should be assisted by private charitable organizations to register as alien workers and follow the same path as all other foreigners settling here.
  • Foreigners who are rich enough to live here without working should be allowed to do so.
  • After staying in the USA for five years, a foreign worker, his or her spouse, and their minor children should be entitled to obtain the status of a permanent resident, creating an opportunity for citizenship.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *